Here's how your order gets to you:
Processing your order
- Your order is sent to our warehouse in Twin Lakes, WI immediately after you place it.
- During normal times orders process in 1-2 business days. During peak seasons, we are averaging 3-5 business days. We recommend ordering early to account for carrier delays.
- You will receive an email confirmation, with a tracking #, when the order has been labeled and is ready to be picked up by the carrier.
- Free standard shipping applies to order over $49.
- Once tracking # has been assigned, your order is waiting for carrier pick-up.
(note we mostly ship via USPS First-Class but also use FedEx, UPS and DHL depending on your location).
- Orders placed before 10am CT are picked up same business day. After 10am, next business day.
- At this point we have the same visibility into your order as you do via the tracking #.
- Additionally, at this point we do not have any ability to expedite or influence your package moving through the carriers delivery network.
Few things to note
- If it has been more than 5 business days since tracking has been updated please reach out to us and we will see what we can learn.